Not everyone is lucky enough to live in an urban area, where vegan food is usually accessible. Most of us live in a place where *comfortably" eating plant-based in a restaurant is nearly impossible. Many of us want these restaurateurs to wake up and get with the program - but effectively communicating this is half the battle. The other half is helping them through the transition. Veganizer will be hosting a 3 day course on how to veganize a restaurant. It's happening at 9pm EST from June 20th-23rd. This is an online course and anyone in the world can have access to it!
WHAT IS IT:
- A three-day course (there is an optional 4th day) on effectively communicating change to Small Business Owners in the food service world.
- We all want vegan food available to us. We all want to help the animals. Often times, these desires are not effectively communicated because the average person does not speak the food service language - a language that will help those restaurateurs see the benefit of transitioning for themselves. In this course, you will get all the tools that you need to have high impact conversations with restaurateurs that will actually transform them to see your point of view.
- Sample Exercises
- Scripts & Sample introductory emails
- Impactful Group Activism Strategies
- Essential Vocabulary
- Overcoming Challenges
- Essential Resources
- How to earn an SBO’s respect
- Guest Speakers from the Food Service World
- Computer with camera and mic
- Email for the private link to enter the course